MEDIA PRO WEB DESIGN
The dark mode web design is a low-light user interface that uses a dark color as the main background color. It’s the reversal of a typical white layout that designers have used for many years. In response to the increasing number of hours we spend on our phones, designers have discovered that dark theme layouts help with eye strain, especially in low-light surroundings.
Already a massive trend in 2020 and 2021, dark mode is ready to become more even popular in 2022 too. Here are some reasons why Media PRO Web Design Galway loves the dark mode:
- It looks super-modern. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Apple are just a handful of brands that offer alternative themes on their platforms;
- It highlights and allows other design elements to pop;
- It incorporates a stylish and mysterious appearance that contributes to a website’s unique appearance;
- Easier on the eyes than traditional brighter screens, especially in a low-light environment;
- Reduces eye strain in low-light conditions;
- It can even save your mobile device’s battery power!
The dark mode is being implemented more and more, in mobile apps as well as website layouts. Not all website users prefer dark mode and some will want to switch back and forth between dark and light. Irrespective of how or why you are using dark mode, users should be able to toggle the feature on or off. The dark mode should be a preference, not a requirement.
It’s important to note, whether or not you decide to cross over to the dark side, the decision should be based on the requirements of your audience, your brand’s message, and how people interact with your website. We suggest that people focus more on SEO, (Search Engine Optimisation), usability/functionality, and on marketing the website rather than the overall look of a website. Web Design trends are precisely that: Trends…
There’s no denying that dark mode is an emerging trend. Expect this trend to continue well into 2022 also.